Number of pages Publication date 30 - 11 - Series Languages and Culture in History. Category Linguistics. Discipline Language and Literature. Preview Download introduction and ToC.
The challenge of nationhood in our time
Multilingualism, Nationhood, and Cultural Identity Northern Europe, 16thth Centuries Before the modern nation-state became a stable, widespread phenomenon throughout northern Europe, multilingualism-the use of multiple languages in one geographical area-was common throughout the region. Related titles.
- The Psalms – In Verse.
- Who Knows Where Im Going.
- Flags, Nationhood Material and Wreaths | Ministerial and Parliamentary Services.
- Subscriber Login.
- Kwame Gyekye?
- Homemade Blessings?
Please subscribe or login to access full text content. If you have purchased a print title that contains an access token, please see the token for information about how to register your code. For questions on access or troubleshooting, please check our FAQs , and if you can''t find the answer there, please contact us.
- Navigation menu;
- Il gabbiano Jonathan Livingston (Italian Edition);
- Socio-political cohesion and nationhood;
- Socio-political cohesion and nationhood.
Ethnicity, Identity, and Nationhood - Oxford Scholarship
Oxford Handbooks Online. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search within my subject: Select Politics Urban Studies U.
- The challenge of nationhood in our time | Inquirer Opinion;
- Nationhood, modernity, democracy.
- COME TO THE GARDEN: A Short Story Collection (Short Story Collections Book 1)!
- The Snowball.
History Law Linguistics Literature. Music Neuroscience Philosophy Physical Sciences. Citizenship and Nationhood. The Oxford Handbook of Citizenship.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
Read More. Subscriber sign in. Forgot password?